terms & conditions
Product Sales Terms and Conditions By purchasing items from the Rotary Club of Townsville Sunrise Inc. (RCoTS), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Purchases You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase. You may be required to provide additional details upon our request to ensure the accuracy of your order and for security reasons to ensure the safety of both your and fellow customers purchases.
- You MUST enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, The RCoTS is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense.
- Price All prices quoted on The RCoTS’s website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. Costs relating to international orders will be calculated via current exchange rates. The actual international currency conversion that you are charged via your bank may vary. We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the website from time to time and without notice to you. This is in addition to changes resulting from redundant pricing on out of date advertising materials.
- Payment The RCoTS accepts payment through this website via direct bank transfer (EFT) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard) which is processed via a CommBank Merchant Facility to ensure the security of your transaction. After you make payment for your order, we will email to confirm receipt of your order.
- Security We recognize that protection and safety of information relating to your credit card is very important. We use high strength Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to transmit your personal details. SSL is a sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our website servers. We do not store your credit card details provided through this website at any time so consumer confidence and satisfaction is assured.
- Processing of Orders We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in Queensland.
- Shipping Within Australia: Shipping will be via Australia Post. Orders placed are attempted to be shipped as soon as reasonably pracictable. We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 5-7 business days.
- International: We endeavour to ship to all international destinations. International delivery times are 2-6 weeks depending on destination. If you have not received your ordered items within this timeframe, please email us your full name and order number and we will investigate on your behalf.
- Cancellation of Orders The RCoTS may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, damage (either direct or consequential), expense or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
- Products Missing From an Order Should a product be missing from an order when received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the product code or product name of the product you ordered, and we will make the appropriate investigations.
- Return of Products Faulty Returns We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If the product we supplied is faulty, we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased. Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.
- Change of Mind Returns If you change your mind about a product you purchased from us online, we will refund the purchase price, subject to the following conditions:
- Items purchased online can be returned to RCoTS with proof of purchase with return postage paid by the Purchaser. Refunds will not include the cost of shipping.
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached);
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Art Union Purchasers of RCoTS Art Union Raffle Tickets are to also refer to the Art Union Terms and Conditions on this website.